Topic: It seems the most popular thing about Diabetes Blog Week is that it helps us find blogs we weren’t reading yet and connect with some new blog friends. With that in mind, let’s kick off Diabetes Blog Week by making some new connections. Think about the d-blogs you read that you think we may not know about and introduce us to one that you love!! Let’s all find a new friend today!
I'm kind of excited about this topic. Not that I will be a great help to anyone in finding a new blog to read. I read two diabetes blogs. That's it. Only because they are the only two I've found that update regularly and I can relate to. No, I'm excited because maybe I can find some new ones to read. Maybe someone will find this blog and relate. And maybe that will encourage me to keep updating.
What are those two blogs I actually read, you ask? Well, Six Until Me was the first diabetes blog I ever read, and I was hooked from day one. I love seeing a healthy, successful adult T1 and reading about life's ups and downs. I also love that she was diagnosed at the same age as Ivy. I also sound like a stalker now.
The second blog I read is one that was linked to on SUM at one point or another. It is Our Diabetic Life. Love this one because it is a T1D mom blogging. I can relate to so many of her emotions and experiences and it helps so much to know I am not alone in my feelings and fears.
So, what other blogs should I be reading?
No comments:
Post a Comment